I've been thinking a lot about our last meeting and the presentation about Planet Me vs. Planet Mom. It was such a great picture to explain something that is hard to put into words.
If you are like me, you do feel pulled between planets all the time. Like right now, my 2 youngest are sleeping, and I'm so happy to be on Planet Me for awhile. But I know the baby girl will awaken at any minute, and I'll be yanked back to Planet Mom.
The thing I always remember is, Planet Me will always be there. It's not going anywhere. And I can come back -- maybe not as soon as I'd like -- but I WILL COME BACK! :)
How do you guys go back and forth with ease? Or maybe without ease? Do you feel, like me, that life doesn't go well if I'm on one planet for too long?
No comments:
Post a Comment