Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm a Golden Retriever


Okay if you weren't at our meeting on Tuesday your probably wondering, what is she talking about. We had an excellent speaker who spoke about personality types and learning styles. It's funny how answering a few questions about yourself explains what type of person you are. I was able to find out that I am an a golden retriever who is described as being loving, nurturing, loyal, good listener and an encourager. The best part was trying to figure out what my husband and kids are now, the verdict is still out. I'm pretty sure that my husband is a Analytical learning where I am a Global learner.

So if you missed out check out these resources to find out your personality and learning styles.



"The Two Sides of Love" by Gary Smalley and John Trent is the personality model




"The Way They Learn" by Cynthia Tobias is the learning Style Model



No comments:

Post a Comment