So I've had one of those weeks where I've been a little moody (and my family can tell). So the other day I got a message from MOPS International to check out the momology blog (www.mom-ology.org). Check it out.
What a great little blog for all us moms. The one area that caught my eye was the one titled CONFESSIONS - Confess your mommy disasters on the days you feel more like a monster and less like a mom. Oh Wow, I have some of those days. But reading others confessions makes me feel like I'm not alone and there are others who have felt like this. It's great to put in perspective that I'm not the only one and won't be the last.
I love being a mom and love being part of such a great group of moms who are on the same journey as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment