I can't believe that we are already in the month of February. So that means that Valentine's Day is just around the corner. So I wanted to throw out to you some ideas that I have done with my family.
A few years ago I was going to be gone for the weekend so I made heart cutouts that I hid around the house with little messages on each of them which had clues that lead them to a surprise. The final heart gave them direction to a new game and treats that I had left for them. They loved it so much that they ask me to still do it.
Another fun thing we do at my house is I purchased these little mailboxes at Target in the dollar section around Valentine's day and I wrote each family members name on them with a picture of them on the front. And these are our personal mailboxes that we can leave messages in for each other. My daughter loves to draw pictures for dad while he is at work and leave everyone messages. I sometimes even hide a treat in their mailboxes that they really enjoy.
Now onto ideas for you and your hubby.
The one year I got some heart window clings that I put on the bathroom mirror and left him a personal message with a dry erase marker. I've also left him little love notes in his mailbox expressing to him how much I appreciate him.
For my ideas check out these 2 sites created with ideas for cheap fun date nights.
http://loveactually-blog-blogspot.com &
If you have any fun ideas you'd like to share I'd love to hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment