Monday, May 10, 2010

What a meeting it was!

Where did the last year of MOPS go? It was definitely a fun one with lots of new faces. The last day was one that I walked away from feeling really blessed to be part of such a wonderful group of moms.
Well this is my first experience writing on a blog, it's all new to me. I love reading many different ones that I hope to share with you one day. So to start I'd like to share these pictures that have been sitting in my camera .
Alisa getting her make-up on for the day.
Thanks for the great skit Karna and Alisa.

BRUNCH and CONVERSATION!
(NEED I SAY ANYTHING MORE)


Some of the great moms in our group!
Hope to capture more fun moments .
Looking forward to our Playdates at the park this summer.




1 comment:

Jeannie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Thanks so much for the day in pictures!

Post a Comment